Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CR 3 Media

This is actually from a book I have called "The Secret Life of Logos."  I was looking in there for inspiration on wordmarks for my second project-a wordmark, no pictures, just the word.  I know this is going beyond just the letters but I found this logo to be professional and dynamic, but still modern (clean-cut) and simple enough to be versatile.  Except now that I look at it, does it really need the image on the left?  It is a nice logo with just the gray word and red number.  Then it would be a true word-mark.  In this class I'm learning the choice of type makes all the difference in world when it comes to logos.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it would work without the shell graphic. Nice example, and always good to look at logos with an editing eye, esp while you're working on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete